Ready for a new work experience?
WORK WITH US
ProEsys is its people. And we strongly believe in positive, curious, ambitious, passionate people.
We like to think to our employee as people and not only as numbers, because what we offer is not “just a job”. Every day we try to make a further step towards innovation and, to make things possible, we study and learn new ways to apply the most recent technologies.
We’re not only a company, we’re specialists. ProEsys is one of few Italian companies that can provide a fullstack IoT design, from the HW components to the final user experience.
READY TO APPLY?
OUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES
• Experience/familiarity with Hardware Design and Architecture in designing embedded systems with or without microcontroller based.
• ECAD tools familiarity in schematic capture and PCB layout, simulation and modelling. Altium experience is preferred.
• Experience working with a wide variety of connectivity solutions with particular emphasis on wireless technologies (sub-GHZ, Wifi, BLE, etc.) and familiarity with Internet of Things (IoT) will be appreciated
• Open Hardware standards knowledge
• Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies; evaluate technical alternatives based on experience while working with specialists to develop the most effective solution
• Strong technical leadership to growing teams for Hardware and Firmware development.
• Fluent in English
• Familiarity with one or more specific IoT / embedded industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
• Willing to learn embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development, IoT stack and familiarity with IoT platforms.
• Technical background with IP-based wireless technology, public wireless networks, and IP networking.
• Understanding of the design considerations when architecting data communications subsystems for cloud or server-hosted IoT applications.
• Operates with general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
• Knowledge of messaging protocols. i.e AMQP, MQTT, COAP, SNMP and Modbus
• Hands-on experience with C, C++, Python, Java, C#, Python, Node JS, NO SQL, MySql, PHP, MariaDB, JAVA Script.
• Hands-on experience with GIT, SVN, CVS and code management best practices.
• Willing to learn working on software projects in an IoT space/domain and Firmware development.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in STEM, have you studied in a similar technical field or do you have an equivalent practical experience? You’re welcome on board!
We are also looking for Mechanical, Mechatronical and Computer Engineers, even with few experience, willing to challenge theirselves and bringing their knowledge to a higher level in order to develop new HW devices and Softwares for high demanding industrial and infrastructural environments.
We are looking for curious, passionate and ambitious people with good technical skills in various fields of work.
You could be the next one to join ProEsys’ staff!
FILL IN THE FORM
Our CTO Massimo Marini will present a use case on Critical Infrastructures during the LoRa Alliance annual members meeting. He…
LORA ALLIANCE – BERLIN ANNUAL MEMBERS MEETING 2019 June 13 ProEsys will be present at the annual meeting of the…
Since it was founded, ProEsys has always been present in many national and international events, acquiring important results and customers…
ProEsys will be present again this year at the annual exhibition of technology and innovation Maker Faire of Rome to…