IOT Product Line
LoRaWAN® METALLIC PIPELINES MONITORING SOLUTION
Cathodic protection is one of the most effective methods for preventing corrosion on a metal surface. It is commonly used to protect all submerged or buried metal structures against corrosion, such as ships, offshore floaters, pipelines, and tanks.
The CP-SAT sensor is designed to accurately and efficiently monitor cathodic protection voltages and currents. In the case of threshold crossing, it sends early warning messages over satellite or terrestrial networks.
CP-SAT is an ultra-low-green power device equipped with a photovoltaic panel and supercapacitors with an optional primary battery.
It has 3DC + 1AC analog inputs, galvanically insulated from each other and from the ground, bipolar, and with SW selectable. All sensor parameters can be remotely programmed. An internal storage memory logs the acquired data for later retrieval and in-deep analysis.
A proper monitoring system must:
- Be easy to install, with low maintenance and low energy consumption
- Be able to provide continuous, reliable, real-time monitoring of the status of cathodic protection
- Be capable of withstanding harsh outdoor weather conditions
LoRaWAN® Metallic Pipelines Monitoring Solution
Measurement and processing
- Real-time monitoring of cathodic protection status along the pipeline in a point-based manner
- Accurate voltage and current monitoring
- Measurement of pipeline potential to the zinc reference
- Measurement of anodic potential vs zinc reference
- Measurement of anode current
- Measurement and diagnostic of residual AC on the potential of the pipe
- Sending early warnings over LoRaWAN®-compatible satellite or terrestrial networks for anomalies or exceeding safety thresholds.
- Bi-directional transmission. All our IoT devices integrate the technology to transmit and receive both in the S-band satellite network and terrestrial in the ISM, EU868, US915, and AU923 bands
- Photovoltaic-powered and battery life extender for multi-year life.
- Waterproof device supplied in IP67 enclosures for outdoors installations
- Easy installation. The sensor can be pole mounted and is equipped with multi-pole cables connected to the field inputs.
- Submerged or buried metal structures monitoring
- Ships, offshore floaters, pipelines, and tanks cathodic protection
- Oil&Gas, Water, Energy T&D infrastructure
Available on request after approval
Informations available upon request after approval.