IOT Product Line
LoRaWAN™ ROAD WORK LAMP SENSOR
RLS-1 is a specialized sensor to detect broken or discharged lamps commonly used in road works. It is ideally suited to improve road safety for workers and drivers. The sensor enables real time detection of lamp and battery status over LoRaWAN™ network with up to 15Km radius range from gateway. Completely waterproof, it will last 10 years on battery.
The sensor can easily attached on the back of the lamp by using an internal magnet, brackets or Dual Lock™3M. A very low power accelerometer measures static position in real time detecting changes from its vertical position, analog voltage measurement of lamp battery status. It can be connected to long-range public or private LoRaWAN networks, including ProEsys gateways and Network Server.
The sensor includes a LoRaWAN™ compliant protocol stack, allowing the user to focus on its application and not on protocol details.
LoRaWAN™ Road Work Lamp Sensor
- Industrial Grade: Totally waterproof, can be installed in any part of network. Battery life up to 10 years.
- Easy installation: Magnetic attachment, by brackets or Dual Lock™3M.
- Easy programming: All parameters, including alarm thresholds and transmission intervals can easily programmed over LoRaWAN network.
- Critical Infrastructure monitoring
- Asset Tracking
- Road sign monitoring
- Improvement of road safety
- Smart Cities
Available on request after approval