CEO of ProEsys, he has more than 30 years of experience in the electronics and telecommunications industries. He has worked with companies of national and international importance as project manager and active component of the research and development branches. He has also participated with a prominent role in military and/or confidential projects.
CTO of ProEsys has over twenty-five years of experience in the electronics and telecommunications industry. He has worked with companies of national and international importance and was the founder and co-founder of several companies in the sector. His knowledge ranges from aerospace to maritime, up to a thorough knowledge of different programming languages for firmware and software.
01. ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
- Experience/familiarity with Hardware Design and Architecture in designing embedded systems with or without microcontroller based.
- ECAD tools familiarity in schematic capture and PCB layout, simulation and modelling. Altium experience is preferred.
- Experience working with a wide variety of connectivity solutions with particular emphasis on wireless technologies (sub-GHZ, Wifi, BLE, etc.) and familiarity with Internet of Things (IoT) will be appreciated.
- Open Hardware standards knowledge.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies; evaluate technical alternatives based on experience while working with specialists to develop the most effective solution.
- Strong technical leadership to growing teams for Hardware and Firmware development.
- Fluent in English.
02. SW/FW PROGRAMMERS
- Familiarity with one or more specific IoT / embedded industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Willing to learn embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development, IoT stack and familiarity with IoT platforms.
- Technical background with IP-based wireless technology, public wireless networks, and IP networking.
- Understanding of the design considerations when architecting data communications subsystems for cloud or server-hosted IoT applications.
- Operates with general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of messaging protocols. i.e AMQP, MQTT, COAP, SNMP and Modbus.
- Hands-on experience with C, C++, Python, Java, C#, Python, Node JS, NO SQL, MySql, PHP, MariaDB, JAVA Script.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, SVN, CVS and code management best practices.
- Willing to learn working on software projects in an IoT space/domain and Firmware development.
03. OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in STEM, have you studied in a similar technical field or do you have an equivalent practical experience? You’re welcome on board!
We are also looking for Mechanical, Mechatronical and Computer Engineers, even with few experience, willing to challenge theirselves and bringing their knowledge to a higher level in order to develop new HW devices and Softwares for high demanding industrial and infrastructural environments
We are looking for curious, passionate and ambitious people with good technical skills in various fields of work.
You could be the next one to join ProEsys’ staff!